anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

Prepaid bonus

Aleayson
Junior entuziast

Hi all, could you help me understand how the Orange prepaid bonus system works please. I am currently using my 5 EUR bundle with 5GB of internet. No internet bonus was given at the time of top up. It will expire on November 21. I will buy the same bundle again, what shall I do to get my internet bonus? Please help. Thanks a lot

1 Soluţie acceptată‚

FLo1
#StarMember

Hi there, @Aleayson. You must know that no more bonuses are receiving for top-ups with credit. Your assets will be received as ”mobile data” (150GB received at 5euros credit option)  if and ONLY if your monthly activation will be doned from your MyOrange account (web or application). Those details are showed here. For any other misunderstandings, please advice us with a reply on this topic. Best regards!

Vizualizare soluţie în postul original

3 Răspunsuri 3

Vio73
#StarMember

Hello!

,,The bonus is granted exclusively for PrePay options of at least €5 credit with national benefits from the current offer and has the same validity as the benefits of the chosen PrePay option. The bonus is not granted for top-ups with credit, for credit obtained through the Transfer Credit option or for activations/reactivations of options intended exclusively for the consumption of roaming benefits. Bonuses can be used with an active national option of at least €5 credit, Bonuses cannot be used with an option from the Design Your Offer category. The bonus is consumed according to the benefits included in the activated options, at the same speed as the internet provided by the chosen option, after receiving the activation confirmation SMS. You can check the available benefits in the My Orange app or by calling 333."

Details here (below, under FAQ): https://www.orange.ro/prepay/

FLo1
#StarMember

Hi there, @Aleayson. You must know that no more bonuses are receiving for top-ups with credit. Your assets will be received as ”mobile data” (150GB received at 5euros credit option)  if and ONLY if your monthly activation will be doned from your MyOrange account (web or application). Those details are showed here. For any other misunderstandings, please advice us with a reply on this topic. Best regards!

arsradu
#StarMember & March's Problem Solver

Salut,

Activarea trebuie facuta din aplicatia My Orange pentru a primi acel extra-bonus de internet. 

Client Orange