anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

Using my credit to activate net option

Aleayson
Junior entuziast

Hi all, I have EUR 3.45 credit which will expire soon. Could you let me know please if I can use this credit to activate one of the available options, EUR 2 10GB Internet for 15 days in particular. Is there any way to use USSD to activate  it? Thanks a lot  in advance 

1 Soluţie acceptată‚

arsradu
#StarMember & March's Problem Solver

Hey there!

As Flo said, it all comes down to: more data, or more time? Because, for that amount of credit, you can't have both.

With the 2 Euro option, you're getting 10 GB, but no calls, and only 15 days.

With the 3 Euro option, you're getting 0.5 GB, but also calls and SMS, for 28 days.

Now...if I were you, and I only needed data...I'd definitely pick the 2 Euro option, even if it's only for 15 days. Because, even if you'll have to recharge more often, on a 30-day period, you're getting 20 GB of data, for 4 Euros cost, instead of the same 0.5 GB for 3 Euros cost.

Alternatively, you could just add 2 more euros to that, and activate the 5 Euros option, with calls, SMS and, most importantly, 155 GB data, for 28 days. 🙂

Anyway, if you want to stick to the 2 Euro option, with only data, you can activate it from the Self Care menu (*100#) by following these steps: 3. Optiuni (Options) > 3. Optiuni Internet (Internet/Data Options) > 4. Optiunea net 2 E (Internet Option 2 Euros) > 1. Activeaza (Activate)

If you wanna go for the 5 Euros option, you can also activate it from the same menu (*100#), section 3. Optiuni (Options) > 2. Optiuni cu Minute (Calls Options) > 3. Optiunea 5 E 28 zile (5 Euro Option 28 days) > 1. Continua (Continue) > 1. Activeaza (Activate)

Good luck! Let us know what you chose. 🙂

Client Orange

Vizualizare soluţie în postul original

2 Răspunsuri 2

FLo1
#StarMember

@Aleayson: If you need more internet from "mobile data", the option you sugested is better for you. Otherwise, with some minutes, but less "mobile data" you can activate an option with 3eur and activity time 28 days. Good luck. 

arsradu
#StarMember & March's Problem Solver

Hey there!

As Flo said, it all comes down to: more data, or more time? Because, for that amount of credit, you can't have both.

With the 2 Euro option, you're getting 10 GB, but no calls, and only 15 days.

With the 3 Euro option, you're getting 0.5 GB, but also calls and SMS, for 28 days.

Now...if I were you, and I only needed data...I'd definitely pick the 2 Euro option, even if it's only for 15 days. Because, even if you'll have to recharge more often, on a 30-day period, you're getting 20 GB of data, for 4 Euros cost, instead of the same 0.5 GB for 3 Euros cost.

Alternatively, you could just add 2 more euros to that, and activate the 5 Euros option, with calls, SMS and, most importantly, 155 GB data, for 28 days. 🙂

Anyway, if you want to stick to the 2 Euro option, with only data, you can activate it from the Self Care menu (*100#) by following these steps: 3. Optiuni (Options) > 3. Optiuni Internet (Internet/Data Options) > 4. Optiunea net 2 E (Internet Option 2 Euros) > 1. Activeaza (Activate)

If you wanna go for the 5 Euros option, you can also activate it from the same menu (*100#), section 3. Optiuni (Options) > 2. Optiuni cu Minute (Calls Options) > 3. Optiunea 5 E 28 zile (5 Euro Option 28 days) > 1. Continua (Continue) > 1. Activeaza (Activate)

Good luck! Let us know what you chose. 🙂

Client Orange