anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

How to Change orange app language

Shehan
Începător
How do i change the my orange app language to English?
Cum schimb limba aplicației mele portocalii în engleză?
1 Soluţie acceptată‚

delfinas
#StarMember
Welcome, Shehan!!! For the moment it is not possible, My Orange app is only in Romanian.

Vizualizare soluţie în postul original

5 Răspunsuri 5

delfinas
#StarMember
Welcome, Shehan!!! For the moment it is not possible, My Orange app is only in Romanian.

So it's been several years, and with the number of English speakers moving here, when are they going to add a translation?  Shouldn't be hard considering they used to operate in England and Ireland.

arsradu
#StarMember & March's Problem Solver

Hello,

I'm sorry, but this is Romania, native language is Romanian, not English. And it's usually good practice to at least try to learn another country's language, especially if you're moving here. You can't just expect people to speak English. The fact that most of us do, should not be taken for granted.

Also, just for comparison, Orange Group is based in France. Would you care to guess what is the language of the My Orange app over there? It's not English, I can tell you that. It's not even called My Orange. And there are plenty of people moving to France, as well. So maybe start appreciating small things instead of demanding them to be changed to fit your needs.

Client Orange

1.  Orange is a international company with products that specialize in international travel, not a country with a national language. 2. I've been in 16 countries in 3 years and have learned french, Italian, Spanish, some German and some Japanese with Romanian on my plan next, so I don't want to hear anything about "move there learn the language blah, blah, blah".  3.  This is a support communication forum to communicate with the business.  Your post didn't supported anything, was not productive and you don't represent the business, so if you're not here to help, "beep" and get the "beep" offline.  As my post said, there's a number of English speakers moving here, so obviously not just for my own desires.  Do you have anything productive to add, or are you just trolling through the forums?

arsradu
#StarMember & March's Problem Solver

You're right. I'm sorry. I'm definitely trolling you. 🙂

Orange is definitely an international company with products that specialize in international travel. It's not a country with a national language. Also, this is definitely a support communication forum to communicate with the business.

I'm sorry my post didn't supported anything and was not productive, nor does it represent the business. 

Also, I'm sure Orange Romania will add English for all of you English speakers out there. 🙂 And maybe for other languages, too. Like German, French, Russian, Bahasa, Italian, Urdu, Hindi, Thai, Japanese and others. Just to make everyone happy. 

Wish you the best. And sorry to bother you. Also, good for you traveling so much! It's really amazing.

Client Orange