anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

YOXO ID scan

armybrat123
Junior
Hi, I am trying to activate yoxo subscription and cannot get past the id scan - it is constantly trying and failing to scan my Croatian ID card. Is there an alternative method?
20 Răspunsuri 20

RafaHelper
#StarMember
Hi @armybrat123, ‏‏‎ ‎ Let me know if you tried to call the numbers to check your balance.

armybrat123
Junior
Hi guys, thanks for trying to help with this. I tried recharging via kartela.ro but that does not work with my Croatian nor with my German credit card either :) Also the sim card came with 5e which I used to activate 100GB of 4G internet. So I should be set, but 4g just isn't working

RafaHelper
#StarMember
So now your balance is 0? Can you paste de message that you received when you called 333 or *133#? ‏‏‎ ‎ Do you have a debit card?

Razvan
#StarMember
What phone model do you use?

armybrat123
Junior
@rafa Yes, my balance is 0 - attached result of *133#. Also - those cards that I tried were debit cards. @razvan phone is Redmi Note 9s. Romanian 4G/LTE frequencies should be supported. On another note - if I go with subscription (just subscription, without phone or anything like that), what happens if I cancel it after 6 months? Contracts are usually 12/24 months. How does that work with Orange?

Cristina_44
Junior
Same problem for me with a Redmi Note 9 Pro and Orange prepaid card - just 3G initially! However was due to phone setting related to SIM data preferred speed that was set as default to 3G.. Search for this in phone settings and select 4G instead I have MIUI 12 btw