anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

Receiving calls and sms while in Roaming

Aleayson
Junior entuziast

Dear all, greetings. I`ve got Orange Prepaid sim and I am currently on holiday to Bulgaria. My balance is 0 Lei. My card has successfully registered in Roaming but it seems I can`t receive any calls and sms. Do I need to top up my balance in order to being able to receive calls and sms? Thank you so much for your help 

1 Soluţie acceptată‚

Aleayson
Junior entuziast

Dear all, I have credited my account with 4EUR and it now magically works! Thank you for your help, kind and lovely people!

Vizualizare soluţie în postul original

9 Răspunsuri 9

arsradu
#StarMember

Hello,

You need roaming. So you can either top-up and use services at standard fairs from that credit (not very cost efficient), or activate a dedicated roaming option. If you choose the first option, make sure you also activate the roaming service from *100# or My Orange app > Altele (Others) > Servicii (Services) > Roaming.

I'm guessing you haven't activated one of the roaming options from your Orange account, right?

If that's the case, you need to open your My Orange account, and purchase the 12 euro option with roaming (which will also activate the service itself), or the 16 Euro option with roaming.

Here you have more info about it.

Client Orange

Aleayson
Junior entuziast

Thanks a lot for your response. I left to Bulgaria on 1st of July and my sim was active, now while I am looking at the roaming section as you have kindly advised, I see 0759xxxxxx ( suspended ) inactive the service cannot be activated on this number I can`t believe my sim was disconnected because I have not used it in the last two months. 

Razvan
#StarMember

Hello! To activate roaming, it is necessary to top up the prepay card with a few euros and deactivate the national option on the account. Success!

Aleayson
Junior entuziast

Dear all, I have credited my account with 4EUR and it now magically works! Thank you for your help, kind and lovely people!

You're most welcome. 🙂

Just one note. Actually two 😄 :

1. if you consume from that credit, the standard fairs will be higher. So you'll have less resources to consume. But...in your case, it might be better, cause you've been charged only 4 euros instead of 12 or 16.
  2. you need at least 1 euro credit to be able to enable Roaming. So, keep that in mind in case it stops working at some point.

Other than that, enjoy your stay! 🙂

Client Orange

Aleayson
Junior entuziast

Thanks a lot for your note, it is very useful to know. I hope you are keeping well and your AC is on full power. It seems the temperatures were simply crazy recently! 

arsradu
#StarMember

Indeed, they are. Fan is blowing hard. 💨😌 :)))

Hope you're getting better temperatures over there. They said they're gonna come down starting next week. I guess we'll see...

Anyway, in the meantime, enjoy your stay over there and take good care of yourself! 🙂

Client Orange

Vio73
#StarMember

Hello!
I would charge again from My Orange with an option of 16 euros and thus solve the problem quickly.
Success!

Razvan
#StarMember

Hello! I'm glad for you that it's resolved.

Happy holiday!