No Conection.

3G Orange

Connecting to the Internet ...

Profile invalid

1 Soluţie acceptată‚

arsradu
#StarMember & February's Problem Solver

Hey there,

Did you try giving the Customer Care department a call at 300 (from Orange network) or 0374 300 300 (from any other network) with this issue? You can also try the Djingo chat with a click here, if you want. Might be easier typing than speaking. 🙂 To get in touch with a consultant, you can type: “transfer operator”.

We also have a couple of email addresses you can use to get in touch with someone from Orange support team.

You can see them here.

You can try for example serviciul.clienti@orange.ro

If you haven’t tried any of that yet, I think that’s what you should probably do.

Also, where are you located? Is there any way you can get FO (fiber optic) internet over there? I’m asking because, the 4G/3G internet is usually not that great (especially in rural areas). If you’re not sure, I would advise asking that, too. Maybe they have something better than the Net Fix 4G. If not…well, there’s not much you can do.

But first things first. Try to get in contact with a Customer Care rep and see if they can help you somehow.

There’s not much we can help you with here, in the Community, since most of us are regular users, just like you.

Client Orange

Vizualizare soluţie în postul original

4 Răspunsuri 4

arsradu
#StarMember & February's Problem Solver

Hey there,

Did you try giving the Customer Care department a call at 300 (from Orange network) or 0374 300 300 (from any other network) with this issue? You can also try the Djingo chat with a click here, if you want. Might be easier typing than speaking. 🙂 To get in touch with a consultant, you can type: “transfer operator”.

We also have a couple of email addresses you can use to get in touch with someone from Orange support team.

You can see them here.

You can try for example serviciul.clienti@orange.ro

If you haven’t tried any of that yet, I think that’s what you should probably do.

Also, where are you located? Is there any way you can get FO (fiber optic) internet over there? I’m asking because, the 4G/3G internet is usually not that great (especially in rural areas). If you’re not sure, I would advise asking that, too. Maybe they have something better than the Net Fix 4G. If not…well, there’s not much you can do.

But first things first. Try to get in contact with a Customer Care rep and see if they can help you somehow.

There’s not much we can help you with here, in the Community, since most of us are regular users, just like you.

Client Orange

FLo1
#StarMember

@Siggi: Welcome in Orange Community. Let's try simple. Your SIM card is used into a router or a smartphone? Your SIM card have activated any type of abonament? You can try your SIM functionality by inserting the SIM  into a smartphone and check data mobile function. 

For any troubleshooting, call Customer Support from any Orange phone number at 300, or any phone at 0374300300. Good luck.

DanielaH

Siggi, did you get in touch with our colleagues? Was the problem solved?

They won't help me because I'm not the owner of the account, I only rented the house. We'll, it's on the owner to call service. Thanks.