anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

Can I change the language of sim card?

Mario_Ma
Începător
Is there any way to change my sim card menu and SMS send by orange to English?
12 Răspunsuri 12

delfinas
#StarMember
I think the SIM "speaks" in which language the phone is set. If the phone is set to English, also the SIM messages will be in English.

FaraUnID
Campion certificat
If you have not already set your preferred language, you can choose the language of communication (Romanian, English or Hungarian) directly by calling 300. Later, by changing the language, you will receive all messages (Cronos, invoice, notifications, etc.) in your new defined language. If you have already set the Romanian language as the preferred language, call the Customer Service 300 and they we will help you change it to English.

teacher_
#StarMember
Hello. I have a Huawei phone, and the steps I need to follow to change the language are as follows: Tools menu (Instrumente in Romanian) -> Orange -> Limba (that means Language), and change it to english. From that menu, it's easy to navigate and get any information you need from Orange. I have attached some images. I think it's working on every android phone. Good luck.

DanielaH
@Mario Ma, did you manage to change the language?

Mario_Ma
Începător
I tried call 300,but they don't speak english. not success yet.

DanielaH
@Mario Ma, my colleagues will try to change the language for you. In this regard, yesterday I sent you a private message (on the e-mail address you have registered with in the Community) and we are waiting for your reply. Thank you.

DanielaH
It's done :) Can you please check and confirm us here if it's OK?

Mario_Ma
Începător
It's english now ! Thank you !

DanielaH
You're welcome. I'm glad we could help you.

dimil
Începător
Hello, I am looking also to change the menu to English. How is this possible?

MihaelaC
Community Manager
Community Manager
@dimil hello and welcome to the community! Regarding your situation I sent you a private message (on the e-mail address you used to register in the community). Waiting for your reply.

MihaelaC
Community Manager
Community Manager
@dimil can you please check again and confirm if everything is alright now with the language?