anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

Changing the language of my sim and My Orange to English

Shenal
Începător
I want to change the language of my sim and the My Orange application to English. Can someone please help me?
1 Soluţie acceptată‚

Hello!

If the language is not already set on your SIM, you can choose it from IVR by calling Customer Service (300). If the language has already been selected, then you will no longer have language setting options. In this case, you will need to request a transfer to a colleague (from Customer Service 300) in order to change the language.

Unfortunately, the My Orange online account does not have an English version. However, if you log in to your account using a browser, we recommend you to use the translation tools available on that browser. For instance, when you use Google Chrome browser and you access a page written in another language, you can use Chrome to translate that page.

Vizualizare soluţie în postul original

5 Răspunsuri 5

mihai_13
Maestru
Orange simtoolkit - access - select - choose language

arsradu
#StarMember & February's Problem Solver
Sadly, that method doesn’t work. Or at least it doesn’t work for Orange. I’ve already tried it myself on both IOS and Android. Doesn’t seem to change anything. The only way to change that is by contacting Customer Care by calling 300, or via Djingo chat using this link: https://www.orange.ro/servicii/chatbot/ You can ask the AI to “transfer to operator”. After that, you should be transferred to a human being.
Client Orange

Anca07
#StarMember
Hi Shenal, Several other subjects on this topic were opened in the past, and here you can see one: https://comunitate.orange.ro/questions/2693531-can-change-the-language-of-sim-card I think that someone from Orange can help you with this issue, as it was previously solved. Have a great day!

Hello!

If the language is not already set on your SIM, you can choose it from IVR by calling Customer Service (300). If the language has already been selected, then you will no longer have language setting options. In this case, you will need to request a transfer to a colleague (from Customer Service 300) in order to change the language.

Unfortunately, the My Orange online account does not have an English version. However, if you log in to your account using a browser, we recommend you to use the translation tools available on that browser. For instance, when you use Google Chrome browser and you access a page written in another language, you can use Chrome to translate that page.

what is the problem to add English?