anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

possibility of terminating the contract prematurely

Marik543
Începător

Good afternoon. Interested in the possibility of terminating the contract prematurely. Unscrupulous representatives of company misled my wife that the use of the number is possible only when concluding a contract. Interested in what options are there to terminate the contract

1 Soluţie acceptată‚

Razvan
#StarMember

Hello! Submit a notice of termination by email to serviciul.clienti@orange.com for services provided by Orange România SA or to rezilieri@orange.com for services provided by Orange România Comunications (the old Telekom România Comunications). Attach a copy of a valid identity document to the notifications. The answer will be received in a maximum of 30 days. 

Vizualizare soluţie în postul original

2 Răspunsuri 2

arsradu
#StarMember

Hey there.

If we’re talking about a contract made in a store, you can simply go back and ask them to terminate it. If it’s been made by phone or online, you can call 300 and ask them to help you with that. 

Also, unfortunately this is a known tactic. And one of the many reasons I don’t recommend getting a contract for services. Doesn't matter the provider. They all want the same things: contracts. As many as possible. Even if that means doing stuff like this. It's sad but true. Why they're doing that? Because they have a target they need to make each month. So management is pushing them to do it. Not sure if this is just the store manager or if this goes upper on the hierarchy. I'm tending towards the latter. It's an awful tactic. But they're still doing it. Probably because it's more profitable than...not doing it...? I don't know.

Also, just for reference, is this Orange Romania or Orange Romania Communications (the old Telekom Fix)? It should be stated on the contract. Point is, the two are still two different entities. So it would be good to know which one are we talking about here.

Client Orange

Razvan
#StarMember

Hello! Submit a notice of termination by email to serviciul.clienti@orange.com for services provided by Orange România SA or to rezilieri@orange.com for services provided by Orange România Comunications (the old Telekom România Comunications). Attach a copy of a valid identity document to the notifications. The answer will be received in a maximum of 30 days.