Ați dorit să scrieți: 

No 3g 4g 5g any conection

anilmira143u
Începător

No working internet

13 Răspunsuri 13

mihai_13
Maestru

so .. give  some details too?   where? when?   -  did you fall from the moon or what?

anilmira143u
Începător

Yesterday maybe 9 oclock

My phone number

0742****** please check it whats happen???

arsradu
#StarMember

Hello,

Prepaid or postpaid? Is mobile data enabled on your phone (in Settings)?

Client Orange

Pospaid but not woking

Alright. Do you have enough credit or a working subscription option with included resources?

Is mobile data activated on your phone’s settings menu?

Client Orange

mihai_13
Maestru

do you have a signal now?
it was probably a syncope
in which locality
you have a subscription or pre-pay card ?

anilmira143u
Începător

Pe numarul dvs s-a inregistrat un cost suplimentar din trafic de date mobile. Pentru a evita cresterea acestuia, accesul la serviciul de date a fost restrictionat. In vederea restabilirii accesului va rugam apelati serviciul clienti la numarul 300 sau +40374.300.300(tarif standard). Descarcati aplicatia My Orange din Google Play sau App Store si veti avea acces la toate informatiile despre factura, consum si detaliile convorbirilor efectuate. Last msg come then no internet signal 

My bad. I totally read that “prepaid”. :))

Yeah, the message says the acces to services was been restricted due to the fact that you exceeded the mobile data traffic, which caused an extra charge on your account.

If you have a data limit of 30 GB and you consumed 35GB, you will be charged for the extra 5 GB and, to stop your balance from getting too high, the access to the services is temporarily disabled.

Client Orange

Hy, the massege is usually sent when roaming charges are ... charged and the internet is cut off. You are in roaming (even near border) or in Romania?

FLo1
#StarMember

@anilmira143u: Because you have a postpaid plan (PPD) any over consumptions will be blocked. To solve this you can create (make a payment in advance) on your account to unlock your account. On PPY (prepaid) you are not blocked because your consumption can only be in the limit of your availabile credit.

delfinas
#StarMember & April's Problem Solver

How much internet traffic do you have in your subscription? What type of subscription do you have?

Are you abroad now?

arsradu
#StarMember

@anilmira143u could you please, mention which subscription package do you have and whether or not you're using the services in roaming?

Client Orange

Anca07
#StarMember

Hi anilmira143u,

Is the issue still present or has been solved?

Have a great day!🌞