anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

Numbershare not working

Justasadman
Începător
Hello! We bough prepay to NumberShare, but I can’t use it, I trying to have Cellular connection in my Apple Watch 6 cellular but when I try to set it up it’s says try to log into another account. We even tryed to go a orange store but they coudn’t help because they said they never did that before. Please help I don’t know what to do.
1 Soluţie acceptată‚

Hello! First of all, the role of administrator of the MyOrange online account must be fulfilled. Therefore, it is necessary to declare the Thank You password in the MyOrange account in which you log in. We recommend the Orange subscription holder to log in, within the desktop version of the MyOrange application, using the link https://sso.orange.ro/wp/oro?jspname=login.jsp&action=LOGINPAGE_SSO&full_page=true After entering the online account, go to "account settings"/"general settings"/"number management" ( "setari cont"/"setari generale"/"administrare numere"). Here, go to "become admin" ("devino admin"), where you will enter the Thank You password (the requested password will consist of the 6 digits next to the holder's ID card series). Then, please proceed to the next steps, using your iPhone. To activate the Number Share service, you need to: activate the Bluetooth function of your Apple phone, access the Watch application (also from your iPhone), open the list of secondary devices in the Watch application and select your smartwatch model. So, first pair / sync, via Bluetooth, the iPhone with the Apple Watch S6 Cellular with eSIM and 4G. Orange does not guarantee the use of the service on incompatible devices. Then, also on the iPhone, you will be directed to a new login page (in the MyOrange application). After you log in to your MyOrange account, a new page will appear on the screen with information about the Number Share option. Click "continue" (“continua”) and on the new page will be displayed: the cost of the Number Share option, the phone number that will be used on the Apple Watch (in addition to the iPhone), as well as two other checkboxes, which you will have to check. Then, click "activate option" ("activeaza optiunea") and leave the newly appeared page open (without disconnecting the Apple Watch from the iPhone), until "preparation" ("pregatirea”) and "activation" (“activarea”) are completed. After the process is complete, click "close" (“inchide”). If you encounter malfunctions in this process, do not hesitate to come back with a new message, to detail the situation encountered. Thank you very much!

Vizualizare soluţie în postul original

11 Răspunsuri 11

delfinas
#StarMember
Hello, Justasadman!!! To manage the Number Share service, log in to your My Orange account, where you can suspend or (de)activate Number Share, change the device name and much more.

Jay
Campion certificat
Hi! Numbershare does not work on prepay, you must have a subscrition.. "The Number Share service is available for both individuals and legal customers who have a subscription. There is no mandatory contract period for this service, so you can activate or deactivate it whenever you want."

Justasadman
Începător
How can I do that?

Justasadman
Începător
I’m sorry, I meant subscription not prepay

delfinas
#StarMember
Are you temporary in Romania or longterm?

Justasadman
Începător
Yea I’m in romania, I live in Romania

delfinas
#StarMember
To sign up for a new subscription to our network, come to any Orange shop or Orange partner with the following documents: > for foreigners: - passport and - residence card / residence certificate / long-term residence permit The documents must be presented in the original. In certain situations, Orange reserves the right to request additional documents, such as a utility bill.

FaraUnID
Campion certificat
The following aspects must be considered: - the Number Share service is only available to subscription holders; - the service does not work on other devices than those purchased from Orange Romania; If you meet the above criteria, a visit to an Orange Shop (Orange official store and not a partner) should solve the problem.

Justasadman
Începător
I had my documents and I showed her, I bough my phone and my watch from an apple store.

FaraUnID
Campion certificat
Not an Apple Store, they must be purchased from Orange Romania, because both watch + phone IMEI must be in the Orange Romania database.

Hello! First of all, the role of administrator of the MyOrange online account must be fulfilled. Therefore, it is necessary to declare the Thank You password in the MyOrange account in which you log in. We recommend the Orange subscription holder to log in, within the desktop version of the MyOrange application, using the link https://sso.orange.ro/wp/oro?jspname=login.jsp&action=LOGINPAGE_SSO&full_page=true After entering the online account, go to "account settings"/"general settings"/"number management" ( "setari cont"/"setari generale"/"administrare numere"). Here, go to "become admin" ("devino admin"), where you will enter the Thank You password (the requested password will consist of the 6 digits next to the holder's ID card series). Then, please proceed to the next steps, using your iPhone. To activate the Number Share service, you need to: activate the Bluetooth function of your Apple phone, access the Watch application (also from your iPhone), open the list of secondary devices in the Watch application and select your smartwatch model. So, first pair / sync, via Bluetooth, the iPhone with the Apple Watch S6 Cellular with eSIM and 4G. Orange does not guarantee the use of the service on incompatible devices. Then, also on the iPhone, you will be directed to a new login page (in the MyOrange application). After you log in to your MyOrange account, a new page will appear on the screen with information about the Number Share option. Click "continue" (“continua”) and on the new page will be displayed: the cost of the Number Share option, the phone number that will be used on the Apple Watch (in addition to the iPhone), as well as two other checkboxes, which you will have to check. Then, click "activate option" ("activeaza optiunea") and leave the newly appeared page open (without disconnecting the Apple Watch from the iPhone), until "preparation" ("pregatirea”) and "activation" (“activarea”) are completed. After the process is complete, click "close" (“inchide”). If you encounter malfunctions in this process, do not hesitate to come back with a new message, to detail the situation encountered. Thank you very much!