anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

Trash folder on the iOS Version of the Orange Cloud App

iconnectbhavin
Începător
I would like to know how to locate the "trash" folder on the iOS Version of the Orange Cloud App. I have browsed through the application, but I am unable to locate the "trash" folder. Can any one help me in finding this?
1 Soluţie acceptată‚

DanielaH
Welcome to the Orange Community! The mobile app offers access only to the possibility to empty the trash. The steps to follow in the application are: "See profile" -> "Storage space" -> top right -> "trash icon". If you want to restore the items, you will have to access the web version of the application, on cloud.orange.ro.

Vizualizare soluţie în postul original

3 Răspunsuri 3

MihaelaC
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello, @igosaliabhavin. Welcome to the community. We asked our colleagues and we will come back with an answer as soon as possible.

DanielaH
Welcome to the Orange Community! The mobile app offers access only to the possibility to empty the trash. The steps to follow in the application are: "See profile" -> "Storage space" -> top right -> "trash icon". If you want to restore the items, you will have to access the web version of the application, on cloud.orange.ro.

iconnectbhavin
Începător
Thanks for the reply to my query. Well, seems a bit off to have a mobile app without option to view the "trash" folder within it! Beats the whole purpose of having a cloud with a functionality to restore items. But thanks anyway, much appreciated!