anulare
Afişează rezultate pentru 
Caută în schimb 
Ați dorit să scrieți: 

How can I view a sms message online? I no longer have my phone

ArinG360
Începător

How can I switch to XOXO my Orange number online without the physicall phone which i lost.. Im in the USA and cant go to any stores here but i really need my romanian number reactivated on a diffrent phone or anyway i can so i can view sms text verifications, for several things. When i try anything it asks for pin sent to phone which like i said i lost..

23 Răspunsuri 23

@ArinG360 send a mail to your bank and request to update your phone number or request a transfer for your money into other account. I'm a client as you, I can only help with advices. Let's see, how do you think Orange can help you with this situation? 

How is a letter gonna be any different? I talked to at least 10 people at the Raiffenshiten..Bank and your telling me a letter will magically just get them to help, after they lashed out over the phone at me for begging them to help...

@ArinG360, well you will be surprised but in some cases what is written is treated with high importance. Also you can contact this institution to help solving issues with your bank: https://csalb.ro/en/

Man, I think Orange, or any company regarding that matter, has its reasonable doubts not to give you any further infos or anything, only by talking to them on the phone. Imagine if you can do that on the phone, basically anyone can do it, and therefore stealing your informations. That’s why, as sad as it can be, you have to be here in person, or mandate someone to do it. 
Regarding the bank, things are a little bit fishy, they have protocols for when losing your number/the phone. It’s not legal to force someone to be that dependent on a phone number. 
Your problem is obviously with the bank and should keep pushing them until they will give you a solution.

Well Im not asking for Orange to give me anything over the phone, I dont know why you assume such.. Im simply asking to have a chance to verify who I am, thru any means that civilized societies allow these days, its not the 90s, we are in tech advanced world..

Facial recognition, Selfie Verification, Video, My ID, and every single detail they want to ask, when account was started, what form of payment, my email, my current web account access,  voice recognition software, the list goes on and on as far as Verifications when someone loses a phone, or a email, or password..  These are things that are very standard for Banks or any other companies dealing with sensitive information..  But no in a million years would any company in America just tell me, well your out of luck, we refuse to do anything, any investigating, any verifications.. NOTHING! unless you find your phone.. I actually submitted my story to the local KATU NEWS here in Portland and its gonna be on the 5pm news later today they said...  Lol Americans complain about the tone of voice of a Call center worker, so seeing a story like this will make them appreciate very much living in a civil humane society...

Even if Orange identifies you through any meaning, then what ? They can’t send you another SIM to US, and they can’t provide you any content of your messages, unless a crime it’s involved and they will do that only with a warrant from the police. This are the laws here, and sadly you can’t do much about that. 
And still, that is not your problem! The main issue is with the bank, and trust me, they are as stubborn as they can be. Or simply they don’t give a BS about custom care. 
Keep calling them, keep sending them mails, there should be a solution available. 

RafaHelper
#StarMember

@ArinG360  this is not about the Orange, you have been using a prepaid card which is limited and has rules to use it. Anyway, is not like if you had a postpaid card would be better. You should focus on your bank provider, I see that you refuse to use our advice and we are really trying to help you here. In this situation it could take more than 30 days, unfortunately, these are the rules. You have to talk with your bank and deal with this situation. You have to be patience in this situation. 

I refuse to use your advice? Are you delusional? I stated that I have spoken to over 10 reps I estimate from the bank.. so you want me to go for 20? 30? This is my desperation effort of reaching out to Orange, as I have for hours upon hours tried the bank. 30 days.. these are rules, wow dude you have that lets defend my oppressors attitude.. Rules huh, they trained you well to blindly follow anything as long as they are called Rules... Brother! Every single Human being in America that has heard my situation is beyond shocked.. Policy of a business is understandable, however depending on the circumstances and plight of a customer, 100 percent of the time an average business will at least have a fraud team.. that investigates details and circumstances as each customer has unique needs at times.. Managers, Supervisors can and do override any policy to assist a customer once they have been fully verified thru 2023 Technology.. NOT writing letters or 30 days BS you sadly are trained to think is perfectly normal.. Watch KATU NEWS at 5 in the Portland, Oregon market tonight.. They are gonna air my story to the local audience here.. Very interesting how Our societies differ. We are raised to defend our local citizens, neighbors, coworkers etc when they are in a mindboggling cruel and inhumane situation, and it appears yall are trained to side with your oppressors in similar situations... Break Free of that Mentality Brother! Institutions have oppressed the common Romains for too long. Speak out, stand up for any fellow Romanian in future scenarios similar to this.. That is all.. Thanks for yalls time have a great day... 

@ArinG360 I said to send an email and request to change your phone number or validate you, explain the situation and request a video call for authenticity to your bank provider.

We are waiting your feedback when the situation will be fixed. Keep us updated. 🙂

Fortunately I'm not watching television, have a good day too! 🙂